- Always measure the wall opening to determine which size you should order. Wall Opening Size = Listed Grille Size.
- Handua Return Air Filter Grille used for sidewall or ceiling openings. Our Return Air Filter Grills do not require screwdriver to open, you can easily open the latch with a finger move.
- The door/face is removable for easy filter change and cleaning, this Grill uses a 1" thick filter (not included).
- Using our Return Air Filter Grille within your ventilation system will improve your home circulation. The steel is stamped so there is no sharp edges.
- Durable white powder coated, high quality steel removable face allows easy access to replace air filter.
Return Air Filter Grille, White, Steel
- 1/3"spaced fins set at 50 degrees.
- Effectively conceals filter.
- Use standard 1" thick disposable filters (not included).
- Removable face for easy installation and cleaning.
- Equipped with adjustable filter retainers.
- Primary use: Side wall and ceiling.
- Screws are included with the system, standard.
- All-steel construction.
- Durable white powder coated.
- Standard color is white (Ral9016).
How To Measure A Grille
Always measure the size of the duct opening (the "hole" in the duct/wall). Do not measure the entire size of the register itself. Each grille has a front face frame, that will overlay at wall joint. Entire outer size of the grille is; listed size +2.5-inch.
Understanding Width & Height
In a grille size, the first number always represents the width and the second one is the height. As an Example: If the hole on your wall/duct is 24" wide by 18" tall, order a 24x18. If the hole is 18" wide by 24" tall, order an 18x24.
Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to order your Return Air Filter Grille!